ISO 45001 Workshop at Qazvin University of Labor, in cooperation with Hamfa Compan
The ISO 45001 Workshop, Health and Safety Management System was conducted by the educational team of Hama Company, in cooperation with the UNESCO Chair on Environmental Education on 16 December 2018 at Kar University of Qazvin. The workshop was structured to provide participants with information on setting up an environment meeting the ISO 45001 standard, the changes made to OHSAS 18001 and the process of setting up Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
The workshop was designed to achieve the following specific objectives:
- The ability to design the documentations required by organizations, including forms, implementation methods etc.
- Providing an opportunity for participants to understands the requirements and structure of ISO 45001 standards
- Increasing the managerial skills of the participants for setting up ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, Edition 2016
Contents of the workshop:
- The basics and vocabulary of ISO 45001 standard
- The new structure of the management system standards
- The requirements of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- How to determine the policy and objectives of the Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- How to identify stakeholders' needs and expectations
- How to review the management of Occupational Health and Safety Management systems
- How to identify risks of activities
- Risk management and its use in identifying organizational risks in accordance with ISO 45001 requirements
- The draft changes of ISO 45001: 2016, in comparison to OHSAS 18001 standard
- Representatives of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety Experts
- Professionals in Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- HSE officials.